March 16th, 2017
One of my favorite episodes of QM Radio. Pay close attention to what Kevin says, he is a goldmine of marketing ideas.
107 Reasons to Write A Press Release According to PR News Guru and SEO Expert Michael Taggart
Why write a press release? Why would it help my business? What would I write it about? These are all questions I have been asked by agents, and the good news is there are almost an infinite number of reasons to write one. As you will see from the list compiled by SEO (Search Engine Optimization) expert and marketing strategist Michael Taggart, 107 reasons come to mind.
The strategic use of press releases is a technique I learned from Michael that is great for SEO, for enhancing authority, increasing online social proof, and also increasing your company visibility in search engines. One of the new programs being offered by Quantum Marketing System is called Authority which is a comprehensive approach to help increase consumer confidence, shorten your sales cycle, increase your credibility and elevate your status online. You can get more info here http://www.quantummarketingsystem.com/authority.html
A consistent and strategic deployment of press releases can quickly rank your keywords in google and also provide extensive 3rd party social proof and authority. One of the biggest benefits for your business is SEO. Of course writing a press release that is designed for SEO can be a technical rabbit hole that most agents don't want to go down, because it can be a difficult and time consuming undertaking. Michael’s 107 reasons for a PR News Release should keep your marketing pipeline full of newsworthy ideas to share with the world about your business.
Many of our agents tell us they want to submit a press release, but can’t think of what to write about. Well, I’m here to tell you that’s crazy! A press release can be submitted for almost any reason. Once ideas start flowing, it’s almost too easy. Each release is a new opportunity to rank in Google and get in front of customers. I believe that any company can benefit from running multiple releases per month.
*Remember, you don't have to write them yourself -- just give us a topic and we will write them for you as a part of the Quantum Authority program!
107 Reasons To Write A PR News Release Today
Every Time You…
1. Launch a new product or service
2. Rewrite or create your company's mission statement
3. Create a helpful IFTTT.com recipe for your customers or industry
4. Donate to charity
5. Write a helpful blog post with free tips
6. Join a social network with scheduled content releases and ask for followers
7. Release an E-book, report or white paper
8. Piggyback on a recent news story by announcing related expert information
9. Serve your 10,000th (or X#) customer
10. Discover any impressive milestone while analyzing company records
11. Run a webinar
12. Run a local in-person workshop
13. Share a particularly exciting customer testimonial in the form of an inspiring news story
14. Create a "Day" for your industry (i.e. National Pizza Day)
15. Sponsor a local event
16. Warn against a negative trend you see in your industry
17. Celebrate a positive trend you see in your industry
18. Appear on TV, radio or another platform
19. Run a holiday sale
20. Run a sale or giveaway related to an outrageous, trending news story
21. Disprove a myth related to your business with absolute authority
22. Hold a contest
23. Implement a popular new business concept (i.e. six sigma)
24. Implement a new technology or piece of machinery
25. Start sourcing materials or employees exclusively within your country
26. Win a major new client
27. Join a new association or club
28. Earn a new certification
29. Host a celebrity event, book signing, etc.
30. Lower your prices
31. Celebrate the anniversary of your company's founding
32. Book a speaking engagement
33. Create a Meetup.com group
34. Start a podcast
35. Create a YouTube channel
36. Run a small study and explain its consequences
37. Put together a Lunch n' Learn event
38. Create a scholarship
39. Convince a notable affiliate to promote your product
40. Create an industry-wide award ceremony
41. Give an employee a creative award
42. Give a customer of the month award
43. Interview your competition about a common issue
44. Form your own industry association with competitors
45. Celebrate the promotion of an employee
46. Poll your customers and announce the results
47. Develop a creative new use for your product
48. Volunteer with employees for a local cause
49. Tally how much your company gave back to the community this year
50. Celebrate a longstanding employee on their anniversary of X# years
51. Debunk a particularly false social media article related to your industry
52. Trademark a new process or system in grand fashion
53. Change how your business operates due to a new scientific breakthrough
54. Invite colleagues to an open debate
55. Enhance an existing product
56. Tell the unique and emotional reason that you started your business
57. Host a customer appreciation day
58. Appoint someone to your board of directors
59. Earn an "A" rating from the BBB
60. Exhibit with a booth at a trade show
61. Do an open house tour of your office, factory etc
62. Offer an internship opportunity
63. Create a plan to go "green"
64. Take a stand on a newsworthy topic
65. Publicly challenge someone to something
66. Celebrate the retirement of a respected employee
67. Protest local anti-business legislation
68. Provide free consultations (generate leads)
69. Provide an annual reminder (e.g. get a flu shot)
70. Attend a major conference or expo and report your view on something interesting
71. Launch an affiliate program
72. Promote that you've become an affiliate for another business' new product launch
73. Start a customer referral program
74. Start a rewards program for loyal customers
75. List your product on a new sales channel, such as Amazon.com
76. Book a guest speaker for a live event
77. Pull a creative publicity stunt in your town
78. Start a petition
79. Create an entertaining viral video
80. Open a new office or warehouse
81. Celebrate an employee winning a leadership position or award in your community
82. Re-brand a product in some way
83. Develop a proprietary algorithm or method of solving a problem
84. Lock in an exclusive or unique vendor arrangement
85. Hire a new employee
86. Win a big sales contract
87. Get an article published in a prestigious publication
88. Announce your availability for certain work, such as consulting or giving speeches
89. Launch a new website
90. Acquire or merge with a different company
91. Raise capital
92. Meet an internal goal set within the company
93. Write a new sales letter and announce its publication
94. Expand your customer service hours
95. Improve employee benefits
96. Run a large space ad in a notable publication
97. Start a monthly client newsletter
98. Mail a seasonal product catalog
99. Run a 3-day "flash sale" on a hot item
100. Buy local radio ads
101. Rent a newsworthy billboard in a highly visible place
102. Get a vanity phone number
103. Announce a "cross promotion" with a related business (i.e. gym offers marketing flyers for free local chiropractic consultations)
104. Add a new bonus item that comes with your core product
105. Offer a student or senior citizen discount
106. Start accepting Bitcoin payments
107. Scan Techcrunch.com, the business section of your local paper and other news sources for your own ideas!
With all of these ideas there is no way you cannot think of at least 10 ways your business could benefit from Press Releases!
Is this a new bear market? Can you use this news in your marketing to help your prospects protect their savings? JT
"Sell everything."That harrowing advice is from The Royal Bank of Scotland, which has warned of a "cataclysmic year" ahead for markets and advised clients to head for the exit. Do not wait. Do not pass go.
"Sell everything except high quality bonds," warned Andrew Roberts in a note this week.
He said the bank's red flags for 2016 -- falling oil, volatility in China, shrinking world trade, rising debt, weak corporate loans and deflation -- had all been seen in just the first week of trading.
"We think investors should be afraid," he said.
Related: Fear & Greed Index
Morgan Stanley warned this week that oil could touch $20 a barrel. RBS says if it falls below $30, then $16 is on the horizon.
The world is in a global recession, Roberts wrote. This terrible cocktail means investors should now be thinking about getting a "return of capital, not return on capital."
Click here to continue reading.
Ok Monty Python, perhaps this program is not really for the lazy agent — instead, it's for you if you want to work smart.
If you are like most insurance agents and financial advisors, the perpetual need for new client acquisition and prospecting is the bane of your professional existence. You begin each new day with an empty pipeline and the need to attract new prospects...but how?
Prospecting can be a daily grind, and your quest for a system to generate a consistent stream of qualified prospects is an unrealized dream that you (along with most agents) continue to chase, hopping from one IMO and marketing program to the next - much like the comical and perilous search depicted in the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail. With each new marketing failure you plod onward like the Black Knight admitting to only suffering "a mere flesh wound" — despite losing a limb (a pile of cash) in the process.
What if there was a Marketing Holy Grail? Where once it's set up, your prospecting works on autopilot, without risk of another flesh wound? Imagine a marketing system where you can sit and wait for the phone to ring and each time it rings you find yourself talking to an interested prospect looking to work with you! And it did not cost you a single penny!
You might be asking "What is this all about?". It's about a system that can help you to rapidly build a client base with the least amount of expense and effort possible called The Accelerator.
I created the Quantum Marketing System to help agents like you grow your business exponentially using the principles of Positive Leverage... I created The Accelerator for doing it even faster!
For many agents one of the best part of The Accelerator is that it's something you can get up and running quickly... and by quickly, I mean as little as 2 weeks or less. Depending on your effort, you can work only 2-10 hours per month and still write 10-20+ policies per month. (Much more if you want to work more.)
Let me ask you a question: Do you think it's easier to sell to a perfect stranger or an existing client? We both know the answer to that question - The Accelerator makes the process of acquiring clients almost automatic...so you can sell high value products or services later.
With this one of a kind exclusive marketing program:
Agents all over the country quickly grabbed the 100 membership slots made available in 2015, selling out in under 45 days! In 2016, we will be opening the program up to only 100 more fast acting agents. Join me for this limited release webinar of the 2016 Accelerator membership slots, and transform your prospecting.
Right now you have a choice to make, you can pass up this limited opportunity and continue doing what you have been doing - chasing the Holy Grail - and enduring one expensive marketing blunder and mishap after another. Or you can register right now for the upcoming webinar...and see for yourself how this system can transform your marketing.
On the webinar I will reveal an original and unique opportunity for you to grow your business at your kitchen table. It will enable you to quickly increase your income by $5000/month* (or more depending on your effort).
If you are sick and tired of marketing that does not work, have had it with doing what you have always done and getting the same results; if you are ready to start working smart - then register now.